Helite is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. So, Helite is committed itself to respect the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as the General Protection Data Regulation (N° 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The data controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly, determines the purposes and means of treatment. The data controller is :
1 rue de la Petite Fin
2- What is a cookie?
When you visit our websites, check your electronic mails, or use a software program, cookies are placed on your computer, your mobile or you tablet.
Cookies are small files of information that a web site may send to your browser and are stored on your device for tracking purposes. The cookies are managed on your computer, your mobile or your tablet by your Internet browser. They can be used to store certain types of information.
First, on our website we use functional cookies. These are necessary for our websites to function properly. They make navigating on the website easier and optimize your use of the website.
This page provides you with the information that you need to know about the functioning of cookies and the tools used to configure them.
3- What is the purpose of the cookies issued by our services?
Various types of cookies are used on our website for different purposes. Some of these are necessary for your use of our website.
The information collected by cookies may include the following data : device, browser identifier, IP address, unique cookie ID, browser type, language, country, operating system, system settings, information about your interaction with our websites (purchases, preferences and navigation behavior).
- Cookies that are strictly necessary
These are cookies that are necessary for the functionality on our website. They permit you to use the primary functionalities of our site. Without these cookies you would not be able to use our site normally. These are cookies placed by Helite that only concern the functioning of our website.
- Analytics cookies
These are cookies that allow us to learn about the use and performance of our website and to improve its functionality. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the website, help us record any difficulties you have with the website, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. Analytics cookies allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the website, rather than the usage of a single person. We use information from analytics cookies to analyze the website traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
- Functional cookies
These are cookies that allow us to personalize your experience on our site. They also allow you to benefit from content that is adapted to where you are navigating from.
4- Accept or reject cookies
Before we use a cookie, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, we:
– inform about the purpose of cookies;
– ask for your prior consent, which is given for a maximum duration of 13 months;
– offer the possibility to access the services of our website, even in case of refusal to consent to cookies;
– offer the possibility to turn off these cookies at any time.
You have various options for managing cookies.
- Configuration on helite-service.com
You can choose to turn off these cookies at any time via the following link : Gestion des Cookies
- Configuring your internet navigator
You can choose to turn off these cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the cookies that have been placed on your computer and to ask you whether to accept them or not.
You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or reject them systematically once and for all.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the Help [Preferences?] menu of your browser, which tells you how you can change your preferences regarding cookies.
You can deactivate the cookies by following the instructions via the following links.
For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
5- Information we collect
We collect information about you in two ways:
– data you provide to us,
– through automated technologies.
a) Data you provide to us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on how you interact with us and our service and may include:
- Personal information that are strictly necessary (reported with asterisks):
– contact details, such as your name, first name, email address, postal address, phone number, account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, purchases, guaranties
– Personal information that are optional (These are information that permit to Helite to respond to the requirements and expectations of its Internet visitors) :
– date of birth,
– comments, feedback and other information you provide to us,
b) Data from service use
Our Service may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with our service, including : computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system, platform and other software installed on your device, unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data, usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL click stream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited on the service.
c) How do we protect the privacy of children?
We may use data for minors under the age of 13 on our site or on our mobile apps. But we make sure, in accordance with General Protection Data Regulation (N° 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), that the use data takes place with the express permission of the holder of parental responsibility.
6- When do we collect your personal data?
– when you access our website;
– when you purchase products from us online;
– when you subscribe to our newsletter;
– when you take part in surveys;
– when you contact us by email.
7- How do we use your personal data and what are our legal justifications for doing so?
- When we use your personal data, we do it:
– with your consent;
– when it is necessary to process and fulfill a request, order, download or other transaction.
Furthermore, we will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation or detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues.
- When we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Where personal data might lawfully be processed because processing is necessary on grounds of the legitimate interests of a controller, you have the right to object to the processing of any personal data relating to your particular situation.
We use your personal data:
– to provide you with information;
– to respond to your requests, inquires, comments and concerns;
– to provide, activate and manage your access to and use of our services;
– to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
– to offer you customized content and other personalization to make our services more relevant to your interests and geography;
– to identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance;
– to invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions.
8- Who do we share your personal data with?
In order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third-party service providers or our distributors. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe.
There may be scenarios where we are subject to a legal obligation to share or disclose your personal data, such as with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime or fulfil a legal requirement.
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party.
9- Will you receive commercial solicitations?
You will not receive commercial solicitations. Helite will ask you for your explicit consent if someday this evolves.
10- Your rights
You may have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to request free of charge:
– access to and correction or deletion of your personal information;
– restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and
– portability of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the following contact address: email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
11- Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. Your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
A username and a password are used to help protect your accounts and personal information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. Helite will never ask you for your username, password or bank details.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for example the USA, in the following circumstances:
– where we work with a supplier which processes some of its personal data outside of the EEA;
– where you aren’t a EEA’s resident.
If you would like further information please contact us.
12- How long do we retain your information?
13- Updates to our policies
14- HELITE’s Privacy Contacts
1 rue de la Petite Fin
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction.
In FRANCE, the data protection authority is :
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
+331 53 73 22 22